Thursday, September 6, 2012

For my Cousin

I saw my dear cousin, Wendy, while I was in Ohio and she kept hinting at the fact that my stories would make good blog posts. So for her, I figured out how to find and enter my blog tonight to giver her a cute story. Now that I took a whole hour trying to download pictures from my phone so I can put her pic in this here blog post :) I'm finally writing, just for her :) The kids are a year old than they were last year, so you can imagine what life's been like. Double the adventure becuase life is always more adventurous with 4 kids in tow and that's what the last year's been like. We've put the house on the market and dealt with the insanity called--realtors!!! Nuff said! I would love to teach a little class for them one day, but that's for them not you :) My mom had her knee replacement done in June, so the kids and I spent 7.5 weeks in Ohio. We had such a great time with them! That's the longest amout of time my kids have had (in one stretch) with my parents and I know they really had a good time. Mom taught the boys so many things, and to be honest, even before I got 1 hour away from mom and dad's Elliott was asking me to go back. They love their Nana and Pa John! We're now in the throughs of life. Elijah working his way into first grade and doing very well with it too :) YAY!!! We worked through the summer, so things are clicking really well right now. The twins are getting ready to start k4 and they had their first ball game tonight! They had a blast!!!! Lily, oh my sweet Lily! She cracks me up! She's my loving little lady that keeps me on my toes! She's all girl...nuff said :) Well I'm going to go to bed since they eyes are working on rejecting my contacts. Night all! Until the next time :) Enjoy this little update. Kimberly PS...blogger's being a pain...wait for those photos later..so sorry it's all one paragraph too...I did have spacing.

1 comment:

wendy said...

I'm so glad I gave you the prompting you needed. It was nice seeing The Matthews move from last place to first place on my blog roll. Welcome back!!!