Well, it's been a while! I know you all have been dying to know what's going on-ha ha! A lot does happen in this house, it's just sitting down and typing it out that's what takes time.
So here I am at 12:30 am typing.
I was talking with a wonderful couple last night at church describing the life of 4 under 4, and the husband made the comment, that I tell the story with such humor. I responded well we can either laugh or cry, but it makes it easier to laugh. :) The Bible does tell us there's a time for everything!
So here's what has happened since I last posted.
Elijah has turned 4! Mind you, the youngin' thought he was 4 for about 3 months before this, but the minute he actually turned 4, he became---FIVE!!! Some how this kid must be a time traveller or something, because he just jumped 365 days all at once! How quickly time has flown! He's getting ready to start Pre-K here at home in a couple of weeks--and I know that there will be no turning back from that! I've decided that his first 3 sets of verse passages are going to be from Psalms. Looking forward to adding a video of him soon learning and reciting Ps 100, 23 and 1.
Elliott and Jesse are 2 1/2 and they seem to have all of the sudden became so big! They both are going through some kind of growth spurt because they are both getting so long! Being twins they've always seem to have their own language, but it is wonderful to finally have them speaking a much clearer ENGLISH! It's been a slow process, but I'm praising the Lord that they both have the vocabulary now to explain to me what they want. I don't do grunts very well!
Lily has probably made the biggest change! She's crawling and pulling up! I'll post the picture later when can get if off my phone, but I found her standing in her crib this week! Where did the last 8 months go! Her favorite word is DA-DA, and she absolutely adores her brothers!
I'm trying to stay sane, which has proven to be a daily chore on my list of things to accomplish :) But I'm thankful that I can be here to watch each of their daily activities--no matter how many toys I step on, trip over or want to chuck into the trash because I can't stand them being on the floor anymore! I know they won't be like that forever!
I'm going to try to get better about blogging the funnies of the day, because I'm noticing that I'm forgetting some of them and well, they are too cute to forget. So here's one of the most recent ones: "Girls are sugar and spice and Yellow Rice!"
I just checked the temperature outside and it's a COOL 87--looking forward to a restful and sweat-free weekend (add a bit of sarcasm as you read this).
Off to get some sleep before my alarm clocks wake me.
Till I type again!
No comments:
Post a Comment