Sunday, June 6, 2010

Seven times seven--for my Wonderful cousin Wendy :)

SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

1. Go on my honeymoon!
2. Take a trip to Washington D.C., as an adult who cares to learn something!
3. See my kiddos grow up and marry the person God has planned for them and see them doing what God wants them to do.
4. Learn how to blog like the faithful ones
5. Get my masters--that ones looking like it might happen.
6. Build my "dream" house
7. Visit the western coast--maybe Washington :)

SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO:

1. Play the piano in front of people--weirds me out!
2. Deal with the fact that I live in snake country--terrifies me!!!
3. Seem to get enough sleep.
4. Do the dishes without talking to someone--that job deserves having someone else there. Many thanks to my friend, Chelle, who listens to me nightly do my dishes.
5. Keep my kids from growing up so quickly!
6. Keep my laundry basket empty
7. Sleep in my house when Jason is gone without rigging traps to the doors. Wimp, I know!

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO BLOGGING:

1. Reading my friends blogs
2. Trying to keep up with what the kiddos are doing
3. Trying to keep my extended family in the loop with us
4. Reading the "money saving" blogs so I can get good deals or advice
5. Finding coupon links:)
6. Learning!
7. When I have time--It's good just remember those "days"--b/c I know I'm going to miss them

SEVEN THINGS I MOST OFTEN SAY:

1. Build a bridge and get over it
2. Dry it up--(remark made to a throwing fit, crying child)
3. Go clean up your toys
4. Stay in that BED
5. Holy Cow
6. What were you thinking?
7. What was I thinking????

SEVEN BOOKS THAT I LOVE:
1. Karen Kingsbury--Take series, Redemption series--anything by her!
2. Dee Henderson--O'Malley series
3. Book of James
4. Nicholas Sparks--anything
5. Shiloh
6. Charlotte's Web
7. Boxcar Children

SEVEN MOVIES WATCH OVER AND OVER: I can do this with most movies I like

1. Notebook
2. National Treasure
3. Steel Magnolia
4. White Christmas
5. Narnia--Lion, Witch and Prince Caspian
6. Sound of Music
7. --leaving this one blank, b/c if you ask--I've watched it more than 3 times!

No comments: