Friday, January 22, 2010

Fridays!!!

Friday's are crazy around here!! But then again so are many other days too! We are having friends over tomorrow evening and I am so looking forward to it, but there is so much cleaning yet to be accomplished before they get here. I am currently waiting on the kitchen floor to dry so I can wax it before I go to bed. Once that's accomplished I can get so much more done tomorrow--I hope!

The boys were extremely cooperative today with everything that has been going on and I am praying that they will be even more cooperative tomorrow!

I am getting nervous. The twins turn 2 in 2 weeks! I have a birthday party to plan and fast! Do I have a clue what theme? No. Do I have anything planned? NO. That can start Monday! Once they turn two, they will move from the baby nursery at church to the two year old nursery. I am not ready for that!!!! They are not suppose to be this old!!!! What is even scarier, is I have to start potty training them and soon. Not ready for that either!

The kitchen is calling me---WAX TIME!!!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Do you really wax your floor? Simply mopping is enough for me. I don't have time for more than that, and I don't even have kids. You must be super woman.