
While I'd like to write a book about how much I love them, the tears are coming and I know that my words would be inadequate! Let me just simply say how much I love them and how blessed I am to have had them both in my life.
This years mother's day for me was a reminder of what a mother is there to do--to be there for you when you are sick, healthy or even when you just need to be loved. While I didn't get an opportunity to do anything special due to a child being sick, I was blessed to spend the day with the 4 little ones that God has blessed me to be the mother of. How I love being their mother and I pray that one day they will look back and see how much they have been loved by me!
No comments:
Post a Comment